Saturday, November 11, 2006

More whining

Yes, its me..I am back to whine about my life again. When you have endless material like I do, whining will not be a problem even for you. Our Mise-en-Scene workshop wrapped up and I managed to injure myself....For a brief while I was sure it was a fracture. It turned out that it was only a ligament injury (like I mentioned, I cry foul at the slightest). And now, the Calcutta Film Festival has kicked off, so looking forward to watching quite a few films...if time permits, I plan to post reviews of those films here on a daily basis. But other work and commitments call for my attention, so I am not sure how things will turn out.

Before I take my leave, I will leave you with the poster of the upcoming Hannibal Rising. Yep, its a film about the early life of our most beloved cannibal. The poster looks impressive. But sequels and prequels rarely turn out to be good. What do you think?

3 Comments:

Blogger Rohan said...

Oooooooh! Nice!
Hope its great... though not holidng my breath.

10:47 PM  
Blogger Aditya Saraogi said...

whats this, a spelling mistake? holidng....

ur marks in angrezi were justified...hehe

12:15 PM  
Blogger Rohan said...

Well, if you want to be a tightass, Aditya, the "whats" is a contraction... you left out an apostrophe...

Agreed, not quite a catastrophe.

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this 

page
View My Stats