Sunday, October 02, 2005

Long time..

Well, it has been quite a few days since i posted anything on my blog.Not that i didnt have anything to post,its just that i was busy(and i am lazy too).I told myself "Relax!The world wont stop to read your blog so you can postpone it for a few days."Surprisingly a friend of mine from bangalore actually made long distance calls asking me why i wasnt updating my blog anymore.Not once but twice.This says less about my blog and more about how Mr Savio K Mathews has gotten used to reading unadulterated drivel!He even said he likes my blog!Can you believe the preposterous things he says??I cant.So when he did say he liked my blog and thought it was funny and nice(yeah right!and Bush is a positive saint!),my reply was a very well practiced one.silence,followed by the mumbling thingie porky pig does at the end of each looney toons cartoon-bdbdbdbdbthats all folks!Except in this case i didnt follow it up with "thats all folks" my reply was just that mumbling stutter.
Nevertheless it was a reply.Thats my defense and i stand by it.In the next few days you will see a few updates about a few things that has been happening around the world.As for my reason for being busy-exams,classes,projects and oh-i bought a new computer!Thats right.NEW COMPUTER!I will make all of you jealous by posting all about it later.But to express my feelings about my new system i will refer to his great fatness cartman's immortal dialogues-
Awww.....sweeet...Awesome!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Aditya Saraogi said...

tomal da,
good atleast some one i know is updating his blog. rohan is not updating and i am just so not up for it rite now ! nothing to say. I am changing jobs. Lets see what happens about that..May be this i can write on my blog..
Cheers
Aditya

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this 

page
View My Stats