Friday, February 17, 2006

Moi

I finally managed to switch on GPRS in my phone. That enabled me to transfer all the photos lying around in my phone. That got me thinking. How can i make more people stay away from my blog?? Elementary! Show them my ugly mug!! So here it is. Click on my profile and see it. Be afwaid! Be vewy vewy afwaid! I hope you have some medication ready! And add to that the eerie noose on the top right hand corner will add just the right dosage of psycho to my blog!
Read the warning label carefully! It may sound funny but it is quite right!

3 Comments:

Blogger Aditya Saraogi said...

So Tamal!
Not bad....The image has come out quite well....this could not have been a self timed thing...Hmm...not bad...

Why have you used my line though ?

Could you not have transferred the images directly to your comp? And how exactly did u transfer after you activated GPRS?

9:46 AM  
Blogger Tamal said...

Your line??I forget which one adi. I mmsd the pics to my mailbox.I couldnt tranfer to my comp directly because the data transfer cable i had bought doesnt seem to work in my comp.Havn't really found the time to look into that in detail yet.And lastly you are right,this was actually taken by a friend when i was chatting with him.

11:28 AM  
Blogger Aditya Saraogi said...

ummm...
cool...I also had used the line "Moi" when I put up my image, but i am just pulling your leg. anyway

mmsd? wouldnt that have costed a good amount of money ? I forgot again, which phone do u have now?

(useless info : the word verification system asked me to type in "womiit" )

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this 

page
View My Stats