Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Picture Perfect

I had intended to do a whole series on some personal photos to take a trip down memory lane, but I found a few photos on the net which I thought I just had to post here. Before I do post them, a disclaimer, if you will. These photos are just to make you laugh. Humour. I assume you are no stanger to it. So take it in that sense. And if you cant? Your loss.













I wonder what that says about people of faith?

And now for the funny ones...










and now for the main course...





P.S.- The church signs are from http://churchsigngenerator.com . More funny ones there if you can visit them.



2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I like the one you made about the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off to save electricity costs (my electric bill has sky rockedted this year).

11:11 PM  
Blogger Jhoroi said...

Hey!
Sorry to reply so late. I dont check my Blogger Blog anymore. But you look familier. Are you on OKCupid?

My friend Impecceble aka Himadri was talking about you once I think.

I'm not exactly working on a Film school but this May I'lll be going for a 2 month workshop/workstudy programme on Filmmaking in the US. Before that I was working in TV production and dabbling in photography every now and then.

Best of Luck!!
Rusha
http://rushh-aa.livejournal.com/

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this 

page
View My Stats