Sunday, April 30, 2006

Memory lane

Like I had mentioned in my previous post, I had been intending to post some of my meager photo collection to take a walk down memory lane...and maybe even have some fun in the process. So, here goes. Add captions to taste...



Well, allow me to introduce these fine gentlemen. From left to right. Tushar,from Bangladesh. Kaushik(fondly called buttball by us).Binod(well no nickname can do him justice) and last but not the least, Rohan Singha. This photo was taken in my flat a few months before I left Bangalore for good(4th quarter of 2004). Notice how Rohan is staring at Binod? Is that fondness in his eyes,or is that a vampiric smile I see? Add your captions ladies and gents.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rohan said...

Aaaaaah, the children of the night, what sweet music they make....

2:40 AM  
Blogger Aditya Saraogi said...

hmm...interesting...i had almost forgotten Tushar and binod. Memories.....

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this 

page
View My Stats